After the Ministry of Health Declare cannabis as a legal plant on June 9, it made it more attractive to users and distributors of products containing ingredients which cannabis contains critical active substances that should be known. To prevent misuse, as follows.
Cannabis and its primary active ingredients
The cannabinoid group (Cannabinoid) is a group of compounds found in the cannabis plant. There are many substances. Both types have much medical information: Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD) are located in cannabis and hemp. You will getting both type in CBD shop.
In most cases, hemp contains more CBD, while THC is found in hemp plants. Each cannabis plant has different levels of THC and CBD, while cultivation techniques affect these levels.
These two substances are very similar but give different results as follows:
- Taken in the correct dosage can be effective in reducing pain. reduce muscle contraction reduce nausea
- High doses can cause drowsiness, palpitations, fainting, hallucinations, and impaired decision-making. both short-term and long-term memory loss
- If high doses of THC are consistently used, this leads to tolerance, requiring an increase in the amount to achieve the same effect and lead to addiction.
- It is a substance that acts opposite to THC and has the opposite effect as it counteracts the effects of THC. CBD is not addictive. It does not cause motion sickness, or the body does not do as the brain orders.
- It may cause some people to sleep, increase appetite, and good mood. CBD has also been studied to control seizures and pain.
- Some side effects of CBD use include diarrhea, fatigue, nausea, and lightheadedness.
- CBD has not been found to cause resistance or addiction.
Since marijuana contains about 12% THC and less than 0.30% CBD, direct medicinal smoking that CBD can do can cause the body to get too much THC. Therefore, it must be extracted from it. That means bringing cannabis to the processing industry.
THC is a category one drug (World Health Organization) with psychoactive effects. (Psychoactive) causes euphoria, relaxation, makes sleepy, easy to fall asleep, stimulates appetite, anti-pain, anti-vomiting, and relaxes muscles but addictive.
The Ministry of Public Health has announced that CBD extracts containing no more than 0.2% THC are not drugs. It can be used for various purposes, including medical, research, and product making, such as medicine, food, herbs, and cosmetics. With a caveat to the extract, it must be obtained from hemp or domestically produced cannabis only.
While CBD is not classified as a drug, it is a substance that does not affect the nervous system. (Non-psychoactive) does not cause intoxication. by acting to relieve stress. Does not cause stubbornness or addiction. It can be used in various ways, including herbal products, medicines, and food. All products available in CBD shop.
Hemp and pet food
Hemp and hemp oil (providing cannabidiol, or CBD, a brain-boosting ingredient) are trendy raw materials in the US pet snacks market. This is because some pet owners believe that the element can help treat illnesses or improve their pets’ health, such as anxiety. digestive system chronic pain, body movement, inflammation, and skin irritation
According to the 2019 US Pet Owners Survey, 39 percent of dog owners and 34 percent of cat owners. Agree with the use of hemp as a raw material for pet treats, with 29% of cat and dog owners interested in purchasing hemp-containing products or supplements for their pets. 11% of dog owners and 8% of cat owners have also purchased hemp-containing products for their pets.
Unless CBD is famous for human consumption because it has properties to treat physical ailments such as anxiety and asthma symptoms, Its popularity has also started to spread into the pet product market, especially after the US Passed a bill on food and agricultural products (Farm Bill) in December last year. Which clearly distinguishes hemp CBD extracts from hemp CBD extracts.
Therefore, if CBD shop wish to use hemp or CBD in producing products, they should be extra careful because the relevant agencies strictly enforce the law on the use of such substances.